Tuesday, July 26, 2005

When Atheists' Children Rebel

Citizen Smash has an awesome story on what happens when an atheists' child discovers the rich Christian history of San Degio.

“I’d had all I could take, at that point. I told Jaime that we didn’t believe in Jesus, that it was all a story that people told their children to get them to behave. ‘You aren’t baptized,’ I told him. ‘We’re not Christians.’

“He started bawling. He didn’t stop until we got to the car. ‘What’s wrong?’ I kept asking him. Finally, he stopped crying long enough to answer. ‘I want to be a Christian, Mommy! I want to go to Heaven -- I want to be baptized!’”

My wife and I stare at each other in disbelief.

“Matt and I have both tried to talk him out of it,” Dianne continued. “But it’s his choice. I blame the City of San Diego for allowing people to maintain all these Christian symbols on city property."


The Lord works in mysterious ways... Read it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home