Sunday, May 15, 2005

St. Louis Post-Dispatch and it's Liberal Status Quo

Apparently, the recent purchase of the (for me anyway) local paper will not change the liberal editorial bias.

When Lee Enterprises Inc. agreed to purchase Pulitzer Inc. for $1.46 billion, it also agreed that the flagship St. Louis Post-Dispatch will keep its longstanding liberal editorial slant for at least the next five years, according to the purchase agreement mailed to Pulitzer shareholders Friday.


I must say that having a liberal point of view doesn't particularly bother me. It's when it's constant with no other points of view. I feel a good mix will at least let you see what the other side thinks. Instead, they are going to maintain a one-sided arguement. Oh, well. It's not like I get the paper all that often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home