Thursday, October 27, 2005

The "f" word is..."fat"

Police officer scolds woman for using the f-word..."fat."

A woman struck by a hit-and-run driver in northern England said she was told off by a police officer for using the F-word to describe the driver.

Mary Magilton, 54, suffered cuts and bruises after being hit by the car, which mounted the pavement then drove off, Reuters reports.

She reported the incident but was ticked off by a police officer when she said the driver was a "fat" woman.

"I was given a frosty look and told I couldn't say that. I could have said lardy, porky or podgy. But I wouldn't dare use those words," the Daily Mirror quoted her as saying.


I would say that she was nice, only calling the driver "fat." If I were hit by a car, I definately would have used several worse words to describe the driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home