Sunday, November 13, 2005

Picking the lesser of two evils...

Former VP Al Gore has been on this global warming kick ever since Hurricane Katrina...and all the while making fun statements that I completely disagree with. His latest is particularly special:

"What changed in the US with hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences and that bitter cup will be offered to us again and again until we exert our moral authority and respond appropriately," he says. "I don't want to diminish the threat of terrorism at all, it is extremely serious, but on a long-term global basis, global warming is the most serious problem we are facing."


Soooo...which am I more frightened of? Some bad weather...or my wife and I loosing our heads and the cat (since we don't have any kids) being sold into slavery because we're Christians. Hmmmm. Once again, global warming means absolutely nothing to me at this time...and trying to compare it to terrorism only makes it worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home