Monday, July 10, 2006

Great experiments in...um...well...cooking

One of my wife's favorite bragging points is that I like to cook. She leaves out that I generally cook two things:meat and cookies. I have made it my objective to perfect my recipies...in particular, my chocolate chip recipie. I believe, I have found...perfection. I call them, Flak's M292 Power Cookies. They are an excellent recovery snack after a good long run or bike ride. With the use of whole grain flour, it will keep you energized for the long-term...but, the chocolate chips give you that burst of sugar you need to keep going now. I have yet to decide if this will be a "secret" recipie, or something I spread about. Regardless, I know I have truely perfected the chocolate chip cookie. Muhahahahahahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you decide to make your cookie recipe a public recipe, I would like to have it. Thanks man.

12 July, 2006 03:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home