Monday, June 06, 2005

Free Copy of the Koran

As a Christian, I feel I have a duty have a decent knowledge of other religions (and for that matter even each denomination within Christianity). In particular the "big three" (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) are of interest to me. To that end, any others in similar pursuit may find this interesting. The Council on American-Islamic Relations is giving out free copies of the Koran. Regardless of the issues I may have with some of the actions of CAIR, I do have to applaud this particular action (even though this edition is apparently anti-semetic...which, I would think wouldn't help their cause very much).

Those who want a bible may find a variety of sources...though hotels are pretty good (Gideons want people who are interested in the Bible to take them...that's what they're there for...however, if you already own one, that may not be quite as nice).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home