Monday, August 01, 2005

Back to Blogging

I've been away from blogging for a bit due to being really busy. Busy doing what? Well, because I'm interested in joining the Marines and have a metal plate in my leg, I've been making frequent trips to the military processing (MEPS) center for physicals and other such goodies. So, after several trips down and many mornings up at 4am, all my physical info is finally in and I am now awaiting a "beumed" (a medical report that says my metal plate will last 20 years).

I'm taking advantage of this time to really work on my physical training. I've decided to bump up my running to 5 times a week, and do a couple 3-set sessions of 5 pull-ups and 35 crunches to increase my PFT numbers with my current goal at 225..but goal before Officer Canidate School at 250. Speaking of which, don't eat too many cookies before doing crunches...you'll regret it...trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home