Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post-Christmas Family Fun

So to alleviate the post-Christmas cabin fever, we headed out for a good Mexican dinner...then followed up with a short walk through Garden of the Gods. It's good stuff. Sarah took pictures with her digital, while I covered the film side. The end advantage is Sarah's as we have the stuff now. I have to wait until later to peruse my efforts. For the time being, here's a couple shots:

It's a really pretty place. Lots of unique rock formations.

But of course, it makes for decent portraits:

2 Comments:

Blogger alphabek said...

That is one hot babe with the glasses! Wow! What a great landscape!

26 December, 2006 20:39  
Blogger FlaK said...

Nice. I think your sister wants to head back in the summer...I may have to concur...

30 December, 2006 11:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home