Monday, October 15, 2007

How to wake up real fast at 5 in the morning.

A friend and fellow 2nd Lt was driving to work this morning when a deer decided to make a surprise visit. My friend smacked the deer in the head with his passenger side mirror (at 65 mph down I-95). The deer apparently then met a new friend...Mr. 18 Wheels. My friend was thoroughly awake now...and this is where Sarah and I come in. See, I was driving about 20 feet behind and to the right of the semi and watched the deer...um...explode into a massive red mass across all three lanes of traffic. Sarah was about 30 feet behind me. We both swerved to avoid running over...uh...some deer part, though, I believe I emerged with a few blood spatters and that's about it.

Crazy way to start the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home