Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MLK day...running and more running

My wife and I spent our 3-day weekend running. On saturday and monday, we ran a easy-paced 5-miler and on sunday, we did a short bike ride. I finished it up with my crunch routine last night (I need to do it more often as I've lost about 15 crunches in my 2 minute sessions. I have to say my legs and abs were most definately feeling it this morning.

This morning, I did a 30 minute aerobic session with a few push-ups afterward (127...I decided to cut it a little short since I have some pull-ups I need to do later).

All this build up will probably end on thursday. I still haven't heard any word, but I'm assuming I'm shipping on monday, and will do my initial fitness test (IFT) on the following friday. I think a week should give me time to rebuild everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home