Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bracing for impact

On Friday, I stopped by the physical therapist in the morning to see about getting a brace to replace the one I bought when I first injured myself (since the metal parts were now poking out of it). I received one, but was told it was the last one of that size for the year. The giant thing was heavy and wasn't really meant to be an ACL brace, but it worked for the time being. I went to the doctor's and set up a tentative surgery date after graduation and he gave me a new brace. The thing is awesome. It's (relatively) comfortable, light, and does it's job well...plus it looks cool:



Yes, my knee is still quite swollen.

Anyway, I think I'll make it through training with the assistance of this brace and lots of help from the Physical Therapist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home