Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Poor Financial Management

I was reading through some comments regarding the pick of Governor Sarah Palin for Sen. McCain's running mate and came across a particular statement that bothered me for some time afterward. The commentor was trying to make the point that somehow Mrs. Palin's wealth made her "out of touch" with the average person. Then he relayed he would be voting for Senators Obama and Biden because Senator Biden was not wealthy and understood the plight of the average man. I sat on this a couple days while I mulled it over. The end result: utter revulsion. A man of Sen. Biden's age and position has no business having a net worth that looks as his does. It shows a complete lack of fiscal responsibility and absolutely no future planning. If this is the "plight of the average man," I fear greatly for the future of our nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home