Friday, October 07, 2005

The 5K prepost...post

Well, tommorrow is the 5K (3.1 mile) race in O'Fallon. I'm rather excited (though, not as much as my wife). I'm hoping for a breakthrough performance (like breaking heavily into the 22s or even 21s on 3 mile portion) that will allow me some more points in my PFTs in the future. We'll see.

My pull-up program continues. Yesterday I did 13 training sets (right now thats sets of 3). The last one, I couldn't pull all the way up...otherwise, I would have done 40 pull-ups total. I'll probably continue to do the training sets today as that seems to work my arms pretty well.

I discovered that I need to do my crunch program a little more often. I have maxed out the crunch score, but I'm aiming to bust out 120...just in case.

I have to say that I enjoy the push-ups for some reason. I can consistantly get about 65 on my third set, which makes me feel pretty good. Fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home